Senior Business Analyst - Financial Applications
We are seeking an IT Senior Business Analyst / IT Partner to act as an IT Partner / Relationship Manager to the Financial corporate business unit of this Multinational organization.
An experienced Financial Systems, Senior Business Analyst or someone with a hybrid of skills across IT Business Analysis, Project Management and/or part Relationship manager - You must have both IT Financial Systems and Functional Financial Services or Financial Applications experience (such as SAP or other Financial ERP systems or CRM systems).
Your role will be to support technology leadership in managing the Global Finance & Business Systems Applications portfolio, with a core focus on eliciting requirements out of the business and advising them on IT applications & relevant solutions.
You will manage the relationship with Finance Business project owners and work with IT Relationship Managers, IT project managers, architects, and business functional personnel to enable effective project outcomes.
Some of your core tasks will be to:
* Develop a service view of the Finance & Business Applications portfolio through detailed analysis and data collection
* Develop roadmaps for optimizing applications within the portfolio
* Support IT & Business functional leaders to develop and collect requirements for projects by conducting requirements meetings and facilitating group cross-functional workshops with partners
* Execute on IT roadmap via proactive portfolio planning & project management
* Act as the Business advocate ("Customer Voice") in all stages of project delivery
* Manage IT budgets for Finance assigned portfolios
* Develop collaborative working relationships
* Own relationship between Finance project owners and IT
* Keep Senior Finance Functional & IT stakeholders informed on Project Progress
* Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer science, business administration, finance, accounting, MIS or related discipline.
* 8 + years' experience in large multi-national environments in the IT department working in areas such as Business relationship manager, Senior Business Analyst, Hybrid Analyst / project manager or service manager
* Expertise in IT solutions for Global Finance Business Services - such as Finance, Accounting, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Taxation, Investments for a large multi-national organization
* Financial Applications, ERP, CRM or related Enterprise Applications knowledge essential
* Business services experience in the Financial Sector - both Functional & Technical / IT Solutions
* Financial Shared Services or other IT / Functional Shared Services operations background would be highly advantageous
* Working knowledge and/or experience with Systems Development Lifecycle, ITIL, IT Audit and Compliance Management is nice to have
Please note that this position is being offered as an initial 9-12 months contract, with the possibility of converting to permanent or extension.
Please note that you MUST have EU/EEA citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.