Why are we here?
You may not know our name but we can guarantee you know our work – all we do has a positive impact on life, health and the environment.
Eurofins is by your side every day, from the food you eat to the medicines you rely on. We work with the biggest companies in the world, making sure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
As a fast paced growing environment we are looking for natural born leaders that inspire passion in unique individuals and are not afraid to take risks in order to achieve goals. Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success. We encourage independent thinkers who challenge the status quo and never accept the market’s or the company’s “usual way of doing things”.
How can you contribute?
We are looking for a delivery focused (Senior) IT Infrastructure Cloud Architec to ensure quality design within and across complex projects in the context of migrating IT applications to Cloud environments, required for supporting corporate operations. As a Cloud Architect you will be involved in championing new relevant technologies, as well as re-building initiatives for existing infrastructure.
This is a hands-on role that requires can-do attitude to establish close collaboration with the operations/infrastructure/project teams, lead the design of the Eurofins Cloud Environments and deliver quality documentation allowing for smooth transition of built elements to operations.
Your functions will include contributing to the design of new and existing decentral cloud environments, in accordance with relevant internal policies, planning integration of different IT Components and Services and ensuring that the performance, scalability, and security are optimized during the design.
Other responsibilities as the Cloud Architect will include:
- Recommend alternative technologies and improvements
- Evaluate projects and deployment architectures proposed by other teams based on standardized IT Components and Services
- Cooperate closely with the rest of IT Infrastructure & Operations, Architecture and Security teams
- Ensure that the performance, scalability, and security are optimized during the design
- Identify, document and promote best practices for IT infrastructure architecture and lead continuous improvement initiatives to drive higher efficiency and performance of the IT Infra services
Are you our kind of extraordinary?
You will have Technical Degree and 5-10 years of experience in IT Infrastructure and Operations administration, engineering or architecture, with 3-8 years of hands on experience in Public Cloud environments. It is critical to have strong prior background in Microsoft Azure and/or AWS with global enterprise and corporate exposure.
We are looking for team players, with excellent communication skills and system thinking (big picture thinkers), who would be able to work under minimal supervision.
What can we offer you?
- A multicultural, friendly and collaborative work environment in a fast-growing international company
- Opportunities for growth and take that next step in your professional career and self-development
- Long-term engagement and career development
- Competitive salary package, bonus and benefits option (Health insurance and pension, among others)
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, Eurofins offers training opportunities to employees
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sports and social activities