My Client are looking for a Product Manager to join their product team. You will work directly with a highly skilled team of UX architects, UI designers, developers, QA engineers and managers.
As Product Manager you will drive the Client Experience product line. You will own these opportunities and challenges and be empowered to identify the priority problems, and work with your team to define the appropriate solutions which will amaze and delight our clients and the end user. You will have access to people you need to talk to, and be provided with the tools you need in order to lead your team to success.
• Quickly develop a deep understanding of our business strategy, the market we operate in, and our client and end-user needs.
• Track the competitive landscape closely.
• Identify and prioritise the problems and the needs which define your product roadmap, focusing on those with maximum impact and which are aligned with our product strategy.
• Develop a set of commercially focused metrics for your product features that you will measure yourself against
• Collate the great ideas that are generated every day across our business to manage a prioritised backlog of quick win “always improving” features which will continually delight our clients and end-users.
• Work closely with other products team to identify cross team dependencies early and makes sure everyone agrees what they have to do, when, to realise that value
• Continually provide vision and direction to your team and stakeholders
• Ensure that the team always has a more-than-adequate, well defined, prioritised and clearly articulated backlog of work
• Lead the planning of product releases and set the expectation for delivery of new functionality
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals
• You've got 5+ years experience in a Product Management role
• B2C experience with web and mobile applications.
• You're technical and analytical.
• You're commercially aware. You understand that software isn't free to build and maintain, and you can justify your decisions by displaying an understanding of how it will potentially impact the bottom line
• You are comfortable in creating hard metric based goals for yourself and your product and holding yourself to them.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)