We are currently looking for a Customer Service Executive in Co. Kerry to deliver quality customer service to customers located all over the globe. The successful candidate will have strong customer service skills and a good grasp on technical support.
This is a 12-month contract with potential that will launch your career in the world of IT.
- Receive all CSC related calls from external and internal customers.
- Open and dispatch trouble tickets efficiently.
- Understand customer’s needs, quickly answering any enquiries and handling all complaints professionally.
- Take direction well and pay close attention to detail.
- Use methodical and technical thinking, making sure all details thoroughly checked.
- Work independently and manage your time efficiently.
- Previous Call Centre experience
- Knowledge of ITIL service delivery best practices
- Have worked in/with a Citrix environment in the past
- Experience with Windows 10
- An understanding of MS Office applications/O365
- An understanding of Active Directory
- An understanding of Lotus Notes database structure and usage
- Remote Support Tools
- Troubleshooting Hardware (Lenovo desktops / MS Surface devices)
- Knowledge of Apple Mac/iPad a plus
- iPhone user support
- A second language (Advantageous)
- Excellent verbal / written communication and interpersonal skills.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience (in line with market rates) and offers a number of benefits to be discussed at interview stage. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.