We are currently recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer for our client in Co. Kerry that will work alongside a wider global team. The successful candidate will be a born problem solver, with a willingness to learn new skills and passionate about the everchanging world of tech.
- Perform requirements/story definition
- Work alongside a team of engineers on solution designs
- Develop and test software modules
- Assist with System integration
- Assist with design, automation and execution
- Debug code
- Software design documentation
- Assist with the creation of user documentation
- Assist support teams
- Support new staff aiding a growing organisation
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Engineering (Computer Sciences, Telecommunication,...) or equivalent
- 2- 5 years working experience of C/C++ software development
- Object Oriented analysis and design experience
- Scripting with Python, PHP, BASH etc.
- Developed software in a Linux environment
- Linux process architecture and Inter Process Communications
- Understanding of network protocols
- Virtualization experience
The salary for this role is dependent on experience (in line with market rates). If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.