Principal Mobile Engineer
Ireland or Fully Remote
Circa €100K p/a + Benefits
Benefits: Generous Bonus | Healthcare (+ dependents) | Pension | Gym | Flexible hours etc
This is a new mobile team within one of Ireland's most impressive tech houses.. they're a global powerhouse in their industry and they've decided to do a full revamp on their mobile application.
You'll help architect and lead the build of the new app, there are some big architectural decisions to be made and we're hoping you'll be the person (alongside another Mobile Principal/Architect) to make those calls.. This is a blank canvass essentially, the Engineering Leaders are looking some real expertise here.
Committing to a remote working policy for anyone who desires, possibly open to candidates who prefer to work from outside of Ireland also.
The person will be:
* 8+ years' experience building and architecting mobile apps.
* Experienced working with cross-platform tech.
* iOS and Android development experience.
* A strong leader, experienced leading product teams.
* Lots of experience within an agile environment.
* Strong communicator, able to deal with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
If you're interested in discussing in more detail don't hesitate to get in touch with Craig McConkey at Reperio or simply hit apply. We value confidentiality and your details will not be shared with any employers without your permission.
Relevant to: Tech Lead, Technical Lead, Mobile Architect, Technical Architect, Mobile Developer, iOS, Android
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.