We have an opportunity to join a global medical technology company who is driving the future of healthcare by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. My client is looking for a Software Analyst to work in a highly collaborative software environment. Visa Sponsorship is provided for the successful candidate (if required).
During the COVID-19 Pandemic and for the foreseeable future all interviews will be conducted by Zoom / Virtually. This role is WFH 3-4 days/ week
Excellent Benefits: Health Care (you & family), Pension, Share Options, Life Cover, WFH 3-4 days/ week & Visa Sponsorship
As Software Analyst you will:
• Collaborate with feature team Area Product Owner to elicit requirements from internal and external stakeholders and SMEs
• Create detailed User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for development and test
• Work with the Area Product Owner to build, refine and prioritise backlog
• Provide regular direction and guidance to the development and test teams
• Collaborate with development and test when bugs are raised
• Collaborate closely with Lead Product Owner to ensure timely sign off artifacts
• Work closely with User Experience Design Engineers
• Keep abreast of Agile/Scrum best practices
• Identify and mitigate impediments that may impact successful completion of release goals
• Ensure quality through adherence to processes and procedures
• Use initiative for problem solving and identification of areas for improvement
• Identify opportunities to enhance customer experience
The successful candidate will have
• a minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline and 5+ years experience working in a Software Environment.
• They will have experience in writing Use Cases and detailed Acceptance Criteria
• Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle and Agile
• Experience working in a distributed, cross functional development team
• Experience working with Medical Devices is a plus.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)