IT Manager (Oracle EBS) – Clare
A global leader utilizing technology and science to improve lives through innovative solutions. We have a rare opportunity for an IT Manager who has commercial experience with Oracle EBS or similar to co-ordinate and manage the support for Manufacturing sites, Logistics and Distribution business processes in EMEAI. Responsibilities are mainly related to Oracle Business support and any related system applications such as Oracle EBS and other related applications.
• Support the Business in all aspects of IT Business applications deployed at the Sites.
• Work in partnership with the business to understand and document clear requirements, prepare functional design documents, monitor project progress, and test solutions prior to release to users.
• Work with Global solutions to Support and implement Oracle manufacturing at the EMEAI manufacturing sites.
• Complete configurations needed for Oracle implementations and changes.
• Use Oracle Support to research new functionality, troubleshoot problems and escalate into Service Requests as needed.
• Guide the successful completion of major programs, processes and/or project for the department or function.
• Meet regulatory requirements and establish policies and procedures where required.
• Create and provide User documentation and training material where required, especially for new functionality or new deployments.
• Integrate research, information, and trends into solutions to identify and solve complex problems.
• Work with general direction and act as a key contributor in own area of knowledge
• Support and work closely with EMEAI teams to support Oracle EBS projects and users and provide a first-class support service.
Education & Experience:
• Formal Information Technology or equivalent qualification
• Minimum of 10+ year’s post qualification experience in a manager role managing Business applications preferably using Oracle E Business Suite R12 to include some of the manufacturing related modules such as:
• Master Data
• Financial Modules – G/L, AP etc.
• Logistic’s & Distribution
• A team player with strong technical and interpersonal skills.
• Proven problem-solving skills with an ability to work on your own initiative.
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize workloads, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Willingness to work outside core business hours if required.
• High self-motivation.
• Willingness to work with Lean tools (DBS) for continuous improvement.
• Willingness to travel on company business
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 12449531)