A growing company in Dublin City Centre that delivers digital solutions for Stock Exchanges, Investment banks and Government organisations is in the lookout for a .Net Support Engineer. The .Net Support Engineer will have strong technical experience along with great communication and customer facing skills.
In terms of technology, you will be comfortable supporting the following technologies, .Net , C#, SQL Server, ASP.Net, Net core, Bootstrap, Node JS and Angular
On the personality side we are looking to speak to .NET Support Engineers who are comfortable with and enjoy engaging with customers, who have a proactive attitude towards problem solving and wont rest until a client issue is successfully resolved.
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Engineer:
• Provide technical support and diagnostics to customers and professional services.
• Support of mission critical systems of high complexity.
• Diagnosing, solving and supporting requests and reported problems.
• Developing and maintaining support knowledge base accessible over the web.
• Proven ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
Requirements for the Customer Support Engineer role:
• Higher Honours Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or ITIL Cert
• Genuine interest in Customer Support
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• High level of attention to detail and strong aptitude for learning new technologies
• Ability to work across multiple product areas and remain customer focused
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)