Network Engineer – Great Opportunity
About the company
A dynamic and energetic market leader with exceptionally high standards as a service provider across Ireland.
About the role.
You will have the opportunity to work with of best network engineers in Ireland, you will have the opportunity to upskill and develop an exciting career path. As the Network Engineer you will have responsibility of provisioning connections, troubleshooting client-side issues, monitoring the network and managing specific projects.
To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info
What you will do:
• Troubleshooting client-side issues and monitoring the network.
• Providing support as part of the wider team.
• Provisioning Installs.
• Sharing networking tasks with NOC Team.
• Building and configuring radio/network equipment.
• Trouble shooting Juniper devices.
• Scheduling Maintenance and Installs.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the support processes.
• Special projects related to NOC Support and Network Engineering
• Ongoing self-development.
• Working under an Agile framework
What you need to succeed
• 1+ years experience in NOC/ Telco networking role
• Working understanding of Juniper/Cisco systems
• The ability to multitask and work on several complex projects at any given time.
• Personable and friendly with a desire to help both customers and team members.
• As a portion of this role is customer facing, fluent English is essential.
• Ability to work within a dynamic team while working on your own projects
What would be desired:
• Understanding of wireless networks
• CCNA and/or JNCIA qualifications or equivalent
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 12449531)