Senior Network Consultant
itContracting we are looking for a very experienced (7 years+) Senior Network Consultant to join our clients IT team onsite (remote during Covid) in Longford.
Job Type: Permanent, Fixed Term or Day Rate Contract
Important Technology & Skills Requirement:
- Cisco WAN infrastructure
- Cisco LAN infrastructure
- Routing and Switching
- IP Routing
- Firewall Technology (Cisco and Juniper)
- Network security
- Cisco Unified Communications
- Data Centre infrastructure
- Wireless WLAN infrastructure
- Video Infrastructure, Conferencing and Collaboration
- Physical Network design and management
- Network Management Systems
- IP Networks interconnects for Voice, Data and Video services
- Escalation point
- Project Management
A MORE DETAILED AND COMPREHENSIVE JOB SPEC IS AVAILABLE ON APPLICATION
- There will also be a requirement to join the clients on-call rota. More details on application.
- As this role may occasionally cover more than one location you will be required to have your own transport.
Candidates must be eligible to work full time and long term in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
Evros, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.