Job Title: ITSM System Administrator / IT Support CRM Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
The ITSM/CRM System Administrator maintains the stability and usability of our IT Service Management/Customer Relationship Management Systems by performing application maintenance, managing support for incidents related to applications, and contributing to software releases by delivering configuration tasks and features. The Administrator must have sound technical ability that enables the fulfilment of common configuration and maintenance tasks. You will be responsible for developing, documenting, and implementing configuration changes, systems integrations and process automation within our IT Service Management systems.
Responsibilities will include:
* Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of service platforms and their applications in accordance with ITIL best practices.
* General support, administration and maintenance of platforms and associated applications.
* Configure and customise the systems including UI and workflows
* Develop systems integrations and process automation.
* Understand how systems can improve efficiency and configure the platform to achieve measurable benefits.
* Coordinate process enhancements and platform upgrades.
* Develop systems integrations and process automation by promoting and testing through development instances into production.
* Configure and maintain SLAs, Pages, Portals, Catalogue items and Workflows.
* Create and configure reports, dashboards, notifications, business rules, client scripts, UI policies, UI actions, client scripts, and ACLs, including scripting.
* Serve as the primary point of contact for all operational support issues - Interact with vendors to help resolve issues and implement best practices.
* You have a passion for service excellence and dealing with clients.
* Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
* Strong administrative skills with effectiveness in developing tasks and managing projects/resources to achieve target dates.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively balance multiple responsibilities which may frequently change.
* Ability to be proactive, work on own and/or work collaboratively with others to achieve defined goals.
* Experienced with the ITIL framework within a service desk operations and supporting systems environment.
* Experience with Customer Service Management/Incident/Change/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, and Self-Service Portal.
* Working knowledge with ITSM systems such as ServiceNow, Datto Autotask, ManageEngine, Zendesk, Salesforce Remedyforce or IT Glue would be beneficial.