Senior Software Engineer (Node.js), Waterford/Remote
€60,000 - €70,000
We are working alongside an expanding and ambitious Irish business. The business is working with new and exciting technologies. The client is looking for an experienced Node.js Senior Software Engineer with at least 5 years of industry experience with a willingness to learn, adapt and drive the business further.
Essential Skills Required:
* Extensive experience and knowledge of Node.js
* Previous experience and knowledge in the development of enterprise level applications.
* Previous experience and knowledge in the development of RESTful APIs.
* Previous experience and knowledge in Postman.
* Previous experience and knowledge in the use of SCRUM within an Agile environment.
* Knowledge of MVC and other software design patterns, such as SOLID Principles.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Providing leadership, leading, and mentoring team members.
* Ability and experience in presenting to management or stakeholders whilst representing the team.
* Ability and experience in influencing all stages of the development lifecycle.
* Ability to communicate within an experience fast paced market and environment.
* Ability to improve skills and knowledge whilst working within a team.
* The ability to write and design code with security and performance in mind.
* Experience and knowledge in Node.js, Domain-Driven Design, Vue.js, Angular, React, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Cloud Native deployments and Cloud Providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Digital Ocean.
This position is not suitable for Graduate, Junior or mid-level workers. Having an EU work permit is required. For this position, remote working is available.
If interested in this role, contact Conor or email email@example.com.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.