We are seeking a Senior Product Owner or Product Manager with expertise in the Digital Web Solutions / Web Product space for a Contract role - Daily rates. 6-9 months initial duration.
Multinational Organisation in the Healthcare / Pharma Industry engaged in developing & delivering Digital Web solutions is seeking a Digital Product Owner, managing key Stakeholders & interfacing with external UI/UX design agencies & development houses to deliver CMS based web sites, portals and solutions.
* Manage all aspects of product design, development & delivery for one of 3 core Product areas
* Ensuring that all product planning and design activities are carried out to meet the global business requirements, ensuring adherence to product and platform governance guidelines
* Work with other Product Owners, UX Design experts, external development vendors to deliver CMS based solutions that meet the Business Customer requirements
* Champion innovation & reusability across the core product platform
* Act as an SME regarding the technical aspects of delivering websites, web portals and related products
* Interface with external vendors, managing resources within a multi-regional, multicultural environment
* Business process redesign & Process improvements for better product adoption
* Regular and close engagement with all stakeholders on both the IT and Business side
* Scheduling and planning of all product releases in a Scaled Agile Framework
You must have the following:
* 10+ years' experience working with Digital Web solutions
* Full lifecycle knowledge of building CMS based solutions (eg. Magento, Joomla or Drupal, etc)
* A background in Web design / development, Business Analysis and Product Management
* Proven experience of engaging with, and managing, Senior Stakeholders
* Prior experience of working in a Matrix organisation
* Agile, preferably SAFe , lean process environments
* Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
* CMS web solutions environment management, release management, code versioning best practices and deployment methodologies
Contract rate = €550 - 600pd
Contract duration = 6 - 9 months
Please note that you must be an EU/EEA citizen or a current holder of suitable rights-to-work in Ireland. No sponsorship requirement considered.
Other Key Terms - Digital Product Owner, Digital Product Manager, Web Product Owner, Digital Specialist, Senior Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Web Specialist, web solutions, Technical Digital solutions, Senior Digital Business Analyst, Senior Digital Analyst, Senior Digital Consultant, Web Consultant, CMS based solutions, Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Web Solutions Consultant, contractor, contract, Web Product Manager, Digital Product Owner.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.