We are delighted to be working with our client who is an American telecommunications company based in Dublin.
They are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join their established Technology team to help them continue their expedited growth. If your talents match the brief and you can contribute to their innovation-driven, fun-loving, high-performance team then apply today.
Some responsibilities but not limited to:
* Help and assume responsibility for the turn of events and execution of the general work plan for the Mobile Framework Development group. Accomplish fruitful conveyance of activities, while adjusting usefulness, quality, and timetable.
* Break complex undertakings into more modest units of work and have the option to designate this work to others such that it plays to the qualities of all colleagues.
* Maintain and develop your own experience and knowledge base to ensure the highest possible standards.
* Interest in learning technologies outside of the center work necessities to acquire a superior comprehension of other framework segments.
* Be focal in the preparation and improvement of other staff individuals on both a formal and casual basis
* Direct others towards the solutions for technical problems in a way that allows them to learn while avoiding just solving the problem for them.
* You will work closely with other members of the Technical and Engineering team to drive technology innovation.
Preferred Requirements for Role
* 5+ years Commercial Android Experience
* Android JetPack
* Experience with Java
* Experience using and creating RESTful APIs
* Jira suite
* Unit Testing
* Experience with GIT
Our client offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits program that delivers value to you and your family while supporting the company's business objectives.
This includes: Private Healthcare, Pension Contribution, Home Entertainment Package, Learning & Professional Development Programs, Corporate Partnership access, And more