Recruit First IT is seeking a Senior IT Administrator for a company I have worked with this company for over 20 years and their work life balance is 2nd to none along with their staff retention figures as they treat their employees so well that’s it’s very rare someone actual leaves this is again a new role for them rather than a replacement which means you couldn’t be working for a better company who will look after you long term.
• 4+ years in a hands-on Server and Desktop based role
• Strong experience of Network Administration of Microsoft Platforms along with experience with Administration of MS Exchange.
• Well organised with good communication
• Good experience Networking such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Routers, switches and V-LANs.
• Experience of working with Citrix Applications and Management.
• Any industry certifications in Microsoft, Citrix, Cisco, VMWare would certainly be an advantage yet experience is more important to them, yet they will provide an external training budget if you wish to gain any of the above certs.