Role: Service Desk Engineer
Reporting to: Team Lead
This role includes working in a fast-paced environment, supporting clients remotely, resolving technical issues as well managing the client's systems. This role will be a work from home based role during the pandemic.
Provide IT support to customers in a professional and friendly manner.
Answering phone calls, emails and tickets promptly and efficiently.
Support and communicate with senior engineers and on-site engineers.
Resolve tickets and ensure they are completed within SLA's
Resolve Customer's software and communication device incidents.
Good troubleshooting skills
Remotely troubleshoot and quickly diagnose issues.
Managing users accounts and Role based access through on premise AD and AZure
General user support for office applications, MS Office, Windows 10, O365 admin etc.
Assist customer where required in security related incidents/virus outbreaks.
Provide proper incident, change and problem escalation, follow up to provide exceptional customer support and satisfaction
Define and document Knowledge base articles and standard operating procedures.
* 1+ year of Service Desk experience
* ITIL, CompTIA, Microsoft certification is desired but not essential
* Third level qualification in IT is preferred but other related qualifications or work experience will also be considered
* Experience of working with Microsoft Windows OS and desktop applications
* Experience of working in a IT Support environment, along with excellent customer service skills
* Analytical problem-solving and root cause analysis skills
* Ability to cope under pressure and meet deadlines
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* The ability to be an effective team player
* Eager to learn with a hard work ethic
Windows 7, Windows 10 & General Application Support
Microsoft Office 365 & Azure
PC Laptop / Desktop Hardware
Support Networking Interfaces / Protocols - network trouble shooting