We are currently recruiting for a QA Manual Engineer to join a growing team in Co. Kerry. The successful candidate will be responsible for improving internal processes and preventing defects, whilst aiding a supporting the team.
- Design, create and execute test scripts in and end-to-end workflow environment.
- Execute functional test cases accurately, document and report test results.
- Report defects to the established standards as expected.
- Assist with test case analysis, improvement and creation.
- Passionate about QA as a career
- Experienced working in an Agile/Waterfall Environment
- Excellent in their written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multitask
- Flexible and willing to travel if required
- Able to troubleshoot and analyse issues while suggesting improvements.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience (in line with market rates) and offers a number of benefits to be discussed at interview stage. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.