Permanent employee, Full-time · Ireland Remote
Our Client is one of the most exciting early-stage SaaS prospects in Europe and they play in one of the most dynamic and fast moving sectors. They provide industry-leading delivery management software and proudly count some of the world's biggest restaurant brands as our customers and partners. The online food delivery market is massive, enjoying double-digit growth and they are extremely well positioned to win a significant share with a product that brings speed and cost efficiency to food delivery while ensuring they offer an exceptional customer experience.
They are growing their revenue, customer base and team aggressively therefore they are looking to hire an Integrations Engineer to join their team of talented developers. In this role, you will collaborate with engineering team to develop and maintain key integrations that connect the client's application ecosystem to partner systems.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Experience designing, developing, and maintaining integrations using an array of different platforms, APIs, databases, protocols and data formats.
* You write well structured, quality code that's easily maintained by others.
* Experience writing unit tests.
* You have a genuine passion for software development and love to learn.
* You are comfortable maintaining deployment pipelines.
* You enjoy working in an Agile environment.