itContracting are currently seeking applicants of behalf of our client, a leading financial services and insurance provider, for a Bilingual Service Desk Agent (English & French). This is a permanent position based in Waterford, with the option for part-time remote work available also.
Our client’s multi-award winning Service Desk supports the IT needs for the company’s employees around the globe. The Service Desk Agents play a key role in managing the employee experience, providing bilingual support in a personal and knowledgeable way.
The successful candidate will work as part of a close-knit, multicultural Service Desk team to provide general end user support to both English and French speaking employees, and so must be fluent in both languages to be able to provide effective support over the phone and by email. The successful candidate will have an inquisitive mind and enjoys troubleshooting and sharing knowledge with others, and likes interacting with people and helping them by creating a positive employee experience.
This fun and fast-paced position requires an inquisitive, technically capable, and flexible problem-solver with great communication skills.
The position also includes the potential for shift work and overtime, and so the successful candidate will also be expected to provide out-of-hours support as part of the team, which will include ad-hoc weekend and evening work. Flexibility is a must.
- Provide bilingual support for employees around the world by providing them with timely, accurate and professional support via phone, e-mail and self-help in English and French
- Log, prioritise and escalate clients’ requests effectively and efficiently
- Collaborate with support teams from across to the globe to ensure end to end support for the client
- Contribute to our client’s knowledge centric and continuous improvement culture
- Native/ fluent level language skills in English and French is essential for this role
- Experience working in a similar service desk/ IT support/ customer support position
- Competent knowledge of computer systems like Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office Suite
- Be team orientated within a diverse and inclusive team
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Ability to meet expected targets with a positive attitude and willingness to improve
- Flexibility to work within an exciting, fast paced evolving organisation
- Competitive base salary
- Extensive training programme over the first 6 weeks of on-boarding
- Opportunities for growth and development to promote into different areas of the business
- 22 Days Annual Leave increasing to 25 based on length of service
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- % Discretionary Bonus plan based on Company and Individual Performance
- 100% Private Health Insurance cover for employee and 50% family members from date of hire
- Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Parental Leave
- €275 Fitness Reimbursement for Gym membership annually
- PT Study Assistance Programme inclusive of Masters Programme
- S&S Club, Wellness programme, GP Scheme, Flu Vaccines, Eye Care Scheme offering lots of discounted events and classes
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact David White in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.