Senior Staff Digital IC Design
I am working closely with a leader in the development of power semiconductor products which improve efficiency in electronic systems for consumer, industrial, automotive, medical, and military applications.
They are current looking for a Senior Staff Digital IC Design Engineer to join their team in Cork, Ireland, that is involved in development of integrated circuits at the heart of modern power systems.
In this position, the successful candidate will work with an experienced team and be exposed to the entire product lifecycle from definition and requirements through IC design to silicon support.
This is a varied role with the opportunity to create real impact within the organization and build a promising career.
* Development of IC architectures.
* Design and specification of system blocks including RISC/ARM processors, DSP cores and communications interfaces.
* Specification and design of digital & mixed-signal sub-systems.
* Verification of design blocks at block-level, system-level and chip-level.
* Active participation in product and technology roadmap planning and implementation.
* Participation and leadership of design reviews for assigned areas of responsibility.
* FPGA prototyping and evaluation of power control schemes for real-world scenarios.
* Low power ASIC design - from concept through to post-layout evaluation.
* Chip integration, design synthesis, constraint development, timing closure & backend support.
* Design-For-Testability (DFT) including ATPG.
* Maintenance of engineering documents in accordance with quality processes.
* Structured tracking and implementation of design improvements.
* Support for test-engineering, product engineering and operations as well as participation in ATE data reviews, limit reviews and device yield analysis.
What you need:
* 7+ years of digital circuit design experience in ASIC/SOC environments.
* PhD, post-graduate or degree qualification in Electronic Engineering or similar.
* Experience and knowledge of power conversion.
* Verilog RTL coding, simulation and synthesis.
* Experience with FPGA prototyping.
* Digital Signal Processor and/or computational hardware design experience.
* Self-motivated, individual contributor with strong problem solving skills.
* Experience of working in wide-ranging roles and flexible environments.
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
* The ability to work with cross-functional teams.
My client is offering market leading salary and benefits and they are seeking to speak to the best talent on the market
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply via the link below or contact Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.