itContracting are seeking applications for a Data Engineer, this is a 6-month contract located in North Dublin.
- Create CCTV data pipeline, utilising Redhat OpenShift containers
- Intigration of CCTV and AOS (Airport Operating System), Bliptack (sensors), and ArcGIS maps into the CDW and integration be Redhat Openshift, Azure Databricks.
- The design, architecture, implementation, and support of BI Applications using a variety of tools (primarily focussed on the Redhat Openshift, Azure and Microsoft Technology stack
- Participate in or lead the requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Conduct ETL/integration, Data Warehouse Modelling, OLAP, processes documentation and BI solution delivery
- Provide recommendations to improve system functionality and processes within the BI environment.
- Ensure BI Applications conform to system architecture standards and best practices.
- Project Manage and report on own workload to agreed plan
- Version & Change Control
- Redhat OpenShift Container Development
- Azure Storage & Databricks
- Python & SQL delvelement
- Solid understanding of data warehouse and BI architecture and concepts to best serve a DW environment, Operational Data Store and/or EDW.
- ETL programming skills, including experience with large code bases, complex data structures, and a variety of BI development tools
- Ability to work in pressurised environment
- Ability to work on own initiative and work well within a team.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.