We are currently recruiting for experienced Deployment Engineers to work on a large scale I.T roll-out throughout Westport area.
This will be a 1-month contracted position
- Maintain and administer systems, which includes Desktops (Windows OS), Microsoft Office suite, basic printing and Windows server support.
- Resolving incidents and fulfilling all IT helpdesk issues within agreed timeframes
- Maintain and update IT assets and knowledge base.
- Management and set up of hardware including desktops, laptops, tablets, phones, mobiles and printers
- Performing proactive and reactive troubleshooting to identifying potential problems
- Racking and stacking of servers
- Previous I.T roll-out experience, be it desktop or laptop
- Experience supporting Windows 7/10 and Office 365
- Experience floorwalking following deployments
- Displays proficiency in the areas of installing, upgrading, building, repairing, configuring, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and preventative maintenance.
- Will have training in respective technical, professionalism and communication
- Up to 2 years direct PC and laptop hardware service experience
- Proficiency in desktop support including knowledge of current Windows operating systems
- Be able to carry out complex or more difficult service tasks with detailed script and technical assistance
- Must be physically fit, with the ability to lift heavy hardware
- Overtime and/or shift work may be required
- Good customer facing skills as you will be dealing directly with our customers end users on a day to day basis.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.