* The requirement is for a full-time contracted resource with Azure, Azure DevOps and Azure Modern Apps capability and experience.
* This individual is to work with both the development and infrastructure teams to help design and deploy a best of breed Tax Free platform service to be hosted in Microsoft Azure.
* The resource will need to have experience in Azure identity, security, and infrastructure design, as well as a depth of experience in the area of Kubernetes (specifically AKS), and to be able to design this within a repeatable way based on infrastructure as code.
Desired Experience and Skills
* Strong background systems engineering.
* Strong background in DevOps best practice and SRE.
* Experienced with the design and implementation of containerised solutions.
* Proficient with IAC tooling such as Terraform & Ansible and has experience in implementing IAC production solutions.
* Experienced with a variety of CI/CD solutions and platforms (Azure Pipelines, Jenkins, GitHub Actions).
* Design & Deployment of Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
* Design & implementation of Azure IaaS solutions.
* Design & Implementation of Azure Functions.
* Development of an instrumentation strategy for Azure environments.
* Develop strategies for management of source control and define and implement CI solutions within Azure (Azure DevOps).
* Define and implement a continuous delivery and release management strategies within Azure.
* Proficient with a variety of programming/scripting languages - Python, Java, .NET, Go, Bash, PowerShell, Groovy.
* Ansible Tower and RedHat Satellite design & automation skills.