Senior Android Developer – (Kotlin)
About the Company:
An enterprise giant who specialize in eCommerce are actively looking to hire a Senior Android Developer with strong experience with Kotlin. This is a great opportunity to work in an enterprise level environment using cloud technology, as the Senior Android developer you will join an agile team responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the Android mobile solution that is part of the market-leading e-commerce platform, while also using the most advanced technology platform to optimize the client’s needs. The platform is built from the ground up on MACH principles and deployed on Kubernetes in Google Cloud. You will work in an Agile environment alongside a cross-functional team.
To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
• Work within an agile team to build the mobile Android application.
• Write clean and scalable code that others can work on.
• Analyze requirements and design.
• Debug and troubleshoot production issues.
• Provide input for software and technological innovations.
What you bring to the organization:
· Experience and knowledge in building mobile applications on the Android platform.
· Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Kotlin, and Android UI design principles.
· An interest in learning and using the latest development techniques.
· Experience with mobile app testing and security.
· Experience with REST API`s.
· Experience with code versioning tools.
· An interest in learning and using the latest development techniques.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 12449531)