IOT/Linux Applications Engineer: Limerick or Remote
My client, a multinational Energy Management technology company with operations in North America and Europe, has a fantastic opportunity for several IOT/Linux Applications Engineers to join their leading team.
You will be responsible for developing multiple embedded systems that will be deployed worldwide to help eliminate energy wastage and increase the penetration of utility-scale renewables. If you are an Application Engineer seeking a deeper development role, this is the right role for you.
You will be responsible for;
* Develop, integrate and test embedded software that will run on theirs embedded hardware platforms
* Work with a range of stakeholders to ensure that the correct software features are developed and that the correct hardware decisions are made
* Participate in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
* Gain an understanding of the energy efficiency business and our customers concerns regarding energy and be capable of meaningfully contributing to discussions
* Highly disciplined approach to the management of multiple configurations
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an web-based systems and applications company which help businesses save millions on energy costs. You will be offered a competitive salary, and excellent career progression and ongoing training. Apply now for more details and full job description.