Lead Software Engineer: Dublin or Remote
My client, a leading video game development studio dedicated to Co-Development of major titles in collaboration with studios from all around the world, has a fantastic opportunity for several Lead Software Engineers to join their leading team.
You would be joining the Engineering Department who is responsible for working side-by-side with Studios to develop tools and backend solutions, adapting and optimizing PC games to consoles, and working on the latest technologies (including VR, next-gen consoles and streaming services), on some of the world most popular triple A titles.
You will be responsible for;
* Design, maintain, implement, test, document and debug code
* Code tools and optimize gaming pipelines
* Lead a small team of talented Engineers
* Distinguish, analyse and report risks and problems proposing mitigations
* Profile code in order to optimize software components
* Research cutting-edge algorithms and techniques
* Create tools, features and engine components to the required coding standards.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an Creative, Communicative and Cooperative video game development studio who are experienced phenomenal growth due to the success of its products/services. You will be offered a competitive salary, company healthcare plan, flexible working hours, excellent career progression and ongoing training. Apply now for more details.