Full Stack Developers : Dublin or Remote
My client, a leading SaaS white label digital ticket fulfilment platform Company, has a fantastic opportunity for several Full Stack Developers to join their leading team.
You will be working with our team of thinkers, designers, and innovators to deliver compelling solutions to big name clients.
You will be responsible for;
* Supporting component design, development & maintenance and taking responsibility for personal technical quality standards within the project team.
* Assisting with defining structured practices, especially in source code management, building and deployment.
* Designing and implementing data storage solutions.
* Optimizing performance in applications for maximum speed and scalability.
* Using appropriate tools to maintain version control and build processes.
* Getting feedback from users & clients and building solutions for them.
* Assisting with the analysis of client requirements.
* Working with and supporting the Delivery Architect (Team Lead) in project execution and timely delivery.
* Collaborating with client teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an innovation SaaS company who are experienced phenomenal growth due to the success of this product suite. You will be offered a competitive salary, excellent career progression and ongoing training. Apply now for more details.