AdaptiveMobile Security is looking for a UI Developer with experience in developing enterprise web applications. You will be working alongside our Lead UX Designer and our development teams to produce cutting edge user interfaces across a range of products. You must have a genuine interest in learning new technologies and must be able to show a portfolio of web applications for which you were responsible.
- 3+ years UI development experience.
- Strong experience in the following.
- HTML / CSS.
- Experience designing responsive web applications.
- Ability to create working prototypes from wire frames.
- Self-driven, quick learner with strong attention to detail and quality.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in writing Unit and e2e test using (Jasmine, karma and protractor).
- Use of source control systems such as SVN/Git.
- Experience with Linux.
- Familiarity with Kibana/Grafana component integration.
Note: Portfolio must be included with application.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with a Industry leading organization and the forefront of the telecommunications security industry where a great performance is quickly recognized.
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days annual leave, rising to 25 days in line with length of service
- Paid healthcare plan
- Company bonus scheme
- Life assurance and company pension benefit
- Travel insurance for all company travel