A to Z Computers are currently looking for a new Helpdesk Engineer to add to our growing I.T. Support team in Kilkenny. A to Z are a leading Managed Services provider in the South East supporting a wide range of businesses throughout the South East.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing MSP specialising in Cloud and Security solutions for the SME sector.
• Providing high quality phone, email and remote support for business customers to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
• Documenting in detail what is done on every Helpdesk Ticket
• Windows 10 support, setup, and imaging.
• Network and Wi-Fi Troubleshooting
• Microsoft 365 – Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint and One Drive Support • Anti-Virus management
• Business Application support
• Proactive monitoring of our Clients I.T. backups, Windows patching. hardware and network infrastructure
• Communicate with customers on a regular basis via phone and email
• Working together with the field service team and other helpdesk engineers to ensure resolution of tickets in a timely, professional, and efficient manner.
Skills and Qualifications
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience working either on a Helpdesk or for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) / IT Support Business.
• Experience using a Ticketing system / RMM Tool and PSA software
• Experience and knowledge of working with the Microsoft 365 Platform • Technical Documentation experience
• Strong understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems and network systems
• Must be able to type quickly and accurately while talking on the phone • Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
Career Growth For someone looking to progress their career, this I.T. Support Engineer role with A to Z naturally leads into roles such as: Senior Helpdesk Technician, Network Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Solutions Architect