Aspira are currently looking for an Engineering Project Manager, with Product and Process Development and Validation experience, to join our team in Cork for a 12+ months’ contract.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage implementation of global projects to ensure timelines and budgets are met.
The position has the specific responsibility for providing a lead role to introduce a semi-automated new line into an existing manufacturing facility, by collaborating with Engineering, Operations, External Vendors, Regulatory, Quality and R&D functions.
· Leading the project management activities to ensure projects are completed per defined schedule.
· Manage the budget & ensuring scheduled spend is kept on track.
· Leading PM activity to ensure execution execellency i.e. line is correctly commissioned, installed, validated and goes live into production.
· Ensure compliant validation and Regulatory submission are conducted.
· Manage line handover process from the tech development team to operations.
· Manage appropriate resources and requirements for all phases of projects.
· Provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities to all levels of the organization.
· Support business key metrics affected by the projects.
· Manage relationships with third party vendors that provide critical process and product development support.
· Work with the base business leaders on resolving any road blocks which may arise as part of the project implementation.
· Show example setting leadership in supporting troubleshooting of difficult problems and investigations. Brings structure, logic, clarity, control and technical excellence to complex and urgent situations.
· Promote a quality-focused culture within the team, ensuring adherence to GMP’s and Quality Systems as defined in the Quality Manual.
· Provide key inputs and leadership into expansion activities of the automation program across the company.
· Ensure that projects are run cost efficiently and deliver manufacturable and reliable products that meets original project scope.
· Drive process improvements identified as part of the project across the network.
· Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering / Science or similar discipline
· 5+ years’ experience in a technical project management role
· Project Management certification (PMP, Prince2, …)
· Proven Track Record in an Engineering Role within a Life Sciences Organisation
· Certified Six Sigma qualifications
· Certified Problem Solving Skills
· Demonstrated experience in the development and/or implementation of new technologies
· Proven Track Record in the delivery of cross functional projects
· Demonstrated ability to lead significant projects to completion, on time and within budget
· Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent planning & organisation skills
· Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to make effective decisions
· Strong influencing skills.
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral).