Aspira are currently looking for a Project Manager, with NPI and Engineering experience in a highly regulated environment, to join our team in Cork for a 12+ months’ contract.
The Project Manager will successfully lead an Engineering team to deliver key projects per associated timelines, quality requirements and budget.
· Assume overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. The Project Manager is responsible to the project stakeholders for delivering a project’s objectives within scope, schedule, cost, and quality
· Lead New Product, Process and Technology implementation initiatives while tightly managing project spend on capital & expense budgets.
· Define and clarify project scope while developing and maintaining the project schedule. Ownership for managing and reporting project progress.
· Work closely with Product Development, Advanced Technology and Global Marketing to drive successful project implementation. Actively engage with Manufacturing Operations to evaluate existing process layouts in terms of new process integration, ensuring best utilisation of floor space, minimised handling and optimum process flow.
· Participate in the selection, training and performance appraisal process of project resources, including temporary contract SMEs as required.
· Responsible for identifying, monitoring, and appropriately managing project risk and liaise with the team on common NPI issues and resolutions.
· Establishment of priorities, imparting a sense of urgency and importance to the team while using project management tools and techniques to support the delivery of new products per cost and time commit.
· Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or similar discipline.
· 5+ years’ experience in a Technical Project Management role.
· Project Management certification (PMP, Prince2, …) desirable but not essential
· High level of PC Skills required. (MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project).
· Demonstrated Leadership, Project Management and Engineering experience in New Product Introduction in a regulated environment would prove beneficial.
· Experience in an highly regulated industry beneficial.
· Experience of GD&T, Process mapping, statistical methods and process/ product validations would prove beneficial.
· Excellent Interpersonal Skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams. Be open minded with the ability to recognise good ideas.
Will have demonstrated an ability to define project risk and to effectively manage project risks.