We are currently recruiting for a Desktop support engineer, to work on-site with one of our clients Co. Limerick. The successful candidate will have excellent troubleshooting experience, with the ability to deliver exceptional remote and desk side support.
- Deliver remote and desk side support services to end users.
- Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desk side support.
- Build, configuring and troubleshoot PC and laptop applications and hardware components.
- Facilitate a warranty repair with the relevant hardware vendor.
- Ad-hoc deployment and/or on-site installation of workstation hardware and/or software.
- Perform coordination of workstation asset recovery.
- Maintain workstation/workstation spare parts break/fix, upgrades and new hires.
- Complete incidents and requests within SLA in pressurised environment.
- Ensure tickets are updated daily.
- Support printers, scanners, and other peripherals.
- Support mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones.
- Support of Apple MAC devices.
- End-User Data back-up and restoration, as needed
- Practical Knowledge Logging, tracking, updating, and closing tickets in a ticketing system.
- Experience with Active Directory
- MAC troubleshooting experience (advantageous)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The salary for this role is in the region of €35,000. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.