Cloud Security Remote Ireland
I am working with a global company to help find the newest addition to their expanding team. This is a highly technical role and will challenge you in various ways that include Cloud Security, Vulnerability Management, Risk Management and Network Security.
* Continually improve cloud security
* Review vulnerability management program and identify areas for improvement
* Perform E3 security assessments
* Review infrastructure for potential security risks
* Implement/enhance security controls of CI/CD pipelines
* Perform security assessments for all new applications
* Mentor and advise both technical and non technical teams on security process
* 6+ years of experience in Cyber Security
* Experience evaluating the security associated with web applications, e-commerce or business applications that face the Internet
* Experience researching, building and implementing security systems
* Experience talking to external vendors is advantageous
* Experience with cyber security frameworks, policies and industry best practices (e.g. NIST SP 800 series, PCI DSS, NIST cyber security framework, HITRUST, CIS, DISA STIG).
* Experience with compliance and privacy standards such as GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA
* Excellent communication skills
* Nice to have Certifications: AWS, CISSP, GIAC,
* Remote working Ireland or UK
For more information contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.