Talent Partners are currently working a Level 3 Support Engineer for an IT Managed Services Client company in Dublin.
- Manage all Incidents and service requests requiring 3rd level support within SLA
- Log Incidents and Requests accurately in the PSA Tool.
- Resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
- Provide advice and guidance to Service Desk Support Staff
- Record all actions, updates and time in a clear and concise way in the PSA Tool.
- Ensure call handling/quality, ticket management/quality, resolution of issues meet the required standards
- Escalate incidents to higher level when unable to resolve
- Create new/update existing Knowledge Articles within documentation platform.
- Assist with Problem Management activities, supporting a drive to reduce unnecessary/avoidable contacts to the Service Desk
- Always consider the experience of the end user and strive to make every contact with the Service Desk a positive experience in as far possible
- Must be a self-starter capable of working on one’s own initiative.
- Working as part of a team, to drive service and support excellence
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Excellent Trouble Shooting skills and must be able to demonstrate by way of example
- Fluent English and excellent written, verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Able to think through, communicate and present information effectively to all levels within the organisation.
- A flexible, can-do attitude
- Customer facing role and the individual must be customer centric
- IT qualification Diploma/Degree
- MCP qualifications are required
- Previous role / experience working as part of a team
Technical Skills :
- M365 experience essential
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Technical Documentation experience
- Experience using Remote Monitoring and Management tools
- Active Directory Administration
- Office 365 Administration
- Networking skills to include router and switches
- Excellent Server skills
- Firewall Technology
- Trouble shooting of Backup Issues
To apply for this great role please click here – http://jobs.mrinetwork.com/iLi7MX
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, contact the Talent Partners team today.