We are looking for a dynamic, skilful and enthusiastic person to join our Software Development team. Someone who takes ownership for their work, is committed to building high quality, extensible code and who has experience working within an agile software development team is the ideal.
Expectations from you:
- Identify and propose solutions that contribute to performance & process improvements.
- To design and develop code with performance optimization, extensibility and maintainability in mind.
- Own and drive development tasks that you are involved in, participating and supporting your agile development SCRUM team.
- Functionally testing all developed code to a very high standard to enable QA to test efficiently.
What you need:
- Experience in version control systems, ideally Git
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Good communication skills are key, particularly when dealing with non-technical people
- Desire to stay up to date on current and new technologies and how we can use these to best effect
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar
- Experience with PHP and MySQL
- Experience with Redux and Jest
- Experience/understanding of working in an Agile Environment