Aspira are currently looking to recruit a consultant with a track record of driving innovation and delivering technology-enabled transformation projects in a business organisation.
Working with the Digital Transformation Manager, you will tease out and document the underlying requirements build the case for change, work to gain approval with key stakeholders and then plan and execute the project to successfully deliver on the objective. You will become an SME on key products and solution, championing their deployment and promoting usage across the firm.
Responsibilities (to include)
- Working to develop a deep understanding of the work and existing processes in order to then identify and assess opportunities to leverage process redesign and technology to change how legal services can be delivered. A strong emphasis will be on process redesign, process optimisation and change management to improve efficiency and client service delivery.
- Supporting the Digital Transformation manager and the Legal Tech and Innovation leadership with the assessment, deployment and adoption of new software solutions.
- Assisting with continuous improvement and digital transformation projects, and designing new methods of delivery using technology to refine (or redefine) processes which create efficiencies and which deliver against our clients expectations.
- Becoming an SME for key products and solutions, assisting in integration, configuration or further customization to ensure successful rollout.
- Assisting with the introduction and embedding of new technologies including delivering training, presentations and demonstrations to our lawyers and clients.
- Liaising with IT, InfoSec, and Risk to ensure that all solutions operate within firm guidelines.
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of pitches to existing and prospective clients.
Qualifications and experience will include:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required (preferred in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Commerce, Law)
- A minimum of 5 years’ applicable experience is essential
- Certifications in Project management (e.g. Prince, PMP), Process Reengineering (e.g. Lean Six Sigma), agile delivery methods (certified Scrum Master), or Change Management methodologies an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (including Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Visio) is essential
- Experience in driving process review and process re-engineering projects to deliver process efficiency is essential.
- Experience in leading business application deployments into a business organization, including business analysis, business requirements gathering, process design, change management and training, is essential
- Experience in screening the tech landscape to quickly identify appropriate solutions to a particular problem is essential
- Project management and project delivery experience is essential, ideally in a large consulting organization.