My client is a successful software product-based company who leverage the latest cutting-edge technologies to deliver world class solutions for their clients. Due to expansion, they are looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer join their team. Visa sponsorship can be arranged for the successful candidate!
The role will also require awareness and compliance with established SLA's and will also require the role holder to conform to all Information and Cyber Security policies and procedures that are in place.
Excellent Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Gym Membership, Education Assistance, Work from Home 2-3 Days, Visa Sponsorship (if required)
• Logging & owning support issues and incidents until resolution and acting as primary support liaison between company and its customers; Conducting regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans associated with tickets/issues.
• Documenting relevant support ticket/issue information and ensuring that customer communication is handled in a timely manner and in compliance with Service Level Agreements throughout the lifecycle of the issue, until it is completely resolved.
• Analysis of software issues reported, identification of known issues where applicable and reporting of known solutions or workarounds to customer within timeframe set out by Service Level Agreements.
• Creation and maintenance of knowledge base content for peers and customer use and reference, ensuring that known issues and workarounds are clearly documented in the knowledge base.
• Collaboration with the Development, QC and QA teams on issue resolution; providing feedback to Development and QC to help improve the product quality and reliability.
• Setup of test environments as necessary for replication of customer reported issues and provision of documentation on these setups.
• Communicating application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including Management, Engineering, Professional Services and Sales teams.
• Preparing end user and technical user documentation.
• Supporting Professional Services team in the field for all project requirements, including specification development to customer requirements, installs, upgrades & configuration.
• Design, generation, and execution of software test protocols.
• Contributing to the continuous improvement of testing strategies and productivity.
• Availability to work from 12am to 8:30am GMT, Monday to Friday.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field advantageous.
• Minimum of 2 years’ hands-on experience.
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
• Logical approach to problem solving, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)