Contract Automation Developer – Dublin/Remote
For an initial six month term with a view to extension, our client based in Dublin (but operating remotely at present and moving to a hybrid onsite/remote basis) has engaged IT Search to speak to an Automation Developer to join their existing project team.
The role is to work within development to deploy an automated process within an existing infrastructure, utilising CI/CD experience to streamline their workflow including ongoing improvements and documentation.
· Very strong scripting experience across Python/Bash/Shell
· Strong Ansible Configuration experience
· Additional experience in project development (Golang, RESTful, etc)
· High level of command line interfacing, APIs as well as working across Linux/Windows
· Knowledge in SQL/NoSQL automation will be advantageous
· Additional experience in networking protocols, automation integration welcome
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required daily rate, availability and we can arrange a call to discuss further.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.