We are assisting one of our Clients to identify a 3rd Level IT Support Engineer to join their team. They are looking for someone with a positive attitude and proven experience working under pressure by handling multiple tickets simultaneously, as well as learning new skills and procedures along the way.
We are looking to speak with Engineers with previous experienced supporting on-premise and cloud solutions, including various replication and disaster recovery technologies, along with broad skills in other supporting technologies.
Our Client has a very swift interview process and we will reply to your application within an hour of applying for this position.
Responsibilities of 3rd Level IT Support Engineer:
- Support Windows Server issues.
- Support Exchange and Office 365 issues.
- Support networking and Firewall related issues.
- Support VMware, Hyper-V and Azure environments.
- Support data protection solutions.
- Network and firewall administration.
- Partake and upskill in training activities in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
- Partake in out of hours support and on call activities when required.
- Comply, maintain and promote information security.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3rd level qualification in an IT related discipline.
- 3 years hands on (demonstrable) experience with VMware or Hyper-V
- 2 years hands on (demonstrable) experience with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
- 4 years hands on (demonstrable) experience with Windows Server and Exchange/Office 365
- Relevant IT technical certifications desirable
- Working knowledge of networking concepts
- Working knowledge of data protection and disaster recovery systems
- Previous experience working with Autotask or ConnectWise Manage and ConnectWise Automate desirable
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and ability to lead by example
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Willingness to travel, if required.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).