Desktop/Server Technical Support
About IT Force
Based in Clonskeagh, IT Force delivers deliver award-winning Managed IT Services, Managed IT Security Services and IT Contracting Solutions to clients.
When engaging with any client, IT Force looks beyond simply delivering a service. Our objective is to become a reliable and trusted partner to all our clients.
We are currently looking for an experienced technical support engineer to join our helpdesk team.
You will work across several client sites and gain great exposure to multiple technologies and environments. This role is customer focused and involves troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Provide Level 2 telephone, desk-side & remote technical support for managed services clients.
· Diagnose and troubleshoot issues by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, communication and problem solving.
· Project work when required
Skillset and experience:
· Strong knowledge of Windows 10, Server 2012-2019, MS Office 365 applications and earlier versions.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy etc.
· Good working knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies, firewalls, routers, wireless, etc.
· Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good documentation skills
· >2 years’ experience in the area
Knowledge of the following systems/technologies beneficial but not essential:
· Experience with centralized AV management
· Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 stack and Azure
Those with suitable experience, please forward your up to date CV via this website. Must be eligible to work in Ireland. Those successfully shortlisted will be contacted.
IT Force will never share your details without prior discussion and approval.