PFH Technology seeking a Senior Desk Support Engineer to join our Client in Dublin
Daily rate or PAYE Contract
- Previous experience providing Remote and/or Deskside client support.
- Active Directory User, Group and Permission Management
- Excellent Client PC, Thin Client and Laptop hardware replacement, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Windows 7 & Windows 10 setup, troubleshooting and support in a business environment.
- Desk Moves, Rollouts, Client data transfer.
- Warranty management with 3rd party vendors
- Business Application Support
- Microsoft Office and/or Office 365
- Microsoft Outlook in an Exchange or Office 365 environment
- Enterprise PC Imaging using SCCM for example.
- Client Print support
- Client VPN setup
- Client WiFi troubleshooting
- Client VoIP soft phone or desk phone local setup
- Smartphone configuration (iOS and Android)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Client Antivirus
- Remote client support using RDP, TeamViewer and LogMeIn
- Apple Mac support
- Client Network Cabling and Patching
- Enterprise IM/UC Clients (Teams, Zoom, WebEx, etc.)
- Meeting and Conference Room setup and maintenance
- Peripheral device support
Skills and Qualifications
- Network device admin
- Windows Server Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business
- Excellent interpersonal skills as role encompasses HR admin
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
No visa sponsorship available for this position
PFH is a premier provider of end-to-end ICT solutions and a managed services portfolio scaling from SMEs to large Enterprise organisations. We have unrivalled vendor relationships. We can procure, design, deploy and support all your ICT needs. Our ISO 20000/27001 24*7 certified Custodian™ Cloud Services and Custodian™ Managed Services provide the technology and expertise to mitigate risk and reduce your costs immediately. We have a nationwide network of over 450 dedicated professionals, including over 350 qualified engineers, ready to meet your ICT needs, with offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway.