I am working with a global company who are looking for, an experienced Linux Security Engineer to join there expanding team. The successful candidates will have hands-on experience with a variety of Linux Security tools. If you have experience in, an enterprise security environment and want to focus on building toolsets and ISP process this is the role for you.
* Create a strategy that will integrate security controls across a Linux infrastructure to the cloud
* Identify current risks and threats to IT Infrastructure
* Liaise with colleagues from various departments around various Security issues
* Assist in the development and implementation of the ISP
* Actively monitor new and emerging security and privacy related technologies, trends, issues, and solutions and assess their applicability to key business initiatives and strategies.
* Participate in Information Security Incident Response activities for the companies environment.
* Perform periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments of systems, internal applications and Cloud services to identify security vulnerabilities.
* Monitor compliance with the organization's information security policies and procedures among employees, contractors and third parties.
* Degreed educated
* 6 years' experience in a technical/security orientated role
* Strong Linux experience including Deployment, lifecycle and Operations practices
* RedHat/CentOs system hardening experience
* Strong knowledge of NIS, Active Directory and IPA
* Previous experience with Docker, Kubernetes and securing container workloads
* Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
* Certified in security related area i.e. RHCE, CISSP, GCIA
* Excellent Salary
* Health care
For more information contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.