Role- Head of Operations/IT
Contract type- Permanent
Location- Dublin City
You will be reporting to the CEO, as the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for the company's day-to-day operating activities, managing the solution delivery and support for all their existing customers and ensuring their strategic product roadmap is delivered on time and within budget. With responsibility for planning, coordinating and implementing all the programs of their growth plan, the Head of Operations will be central to the company's success by ensuring they achieve their business goal targets.
* 7 years+ in a similar role (Software or telecoms sector preferable)
* Track record of delivering Service projects and Software Development projects
* Proven experience and success essential in implementing project management and process controls
* Ideally strong Engineering background and experience in the area of telecommunications
* Experienced in New Business Development and Key Account Management responsibilities, ideally in the telecommunications market with an excellent understanding of the typical buying process for mobile operators and vendors
* Understands managing customers' expectations meeting quality and time targets Experience with key players in international mobile telecommunications industry a bonus
Who would this role suit?
Many backgrounds are acceptable- A current Head of Operations Manager but also a CTO/ Senior Project Manager/ Programme manager looking to make the step up to head of ops, with the chance of going into a MD role further on down the line. Management experience from a Software or Telecoms environment is essential.
Email me jobs like this