As the successful candidate, you will become the knowledge expert on leveraging the features of Dynamics 365 to support a rapidly growing business. You will have a diverse range of collaboration as you will engage with Finance, Software Engineering as well as business partners across the organisation. Your goal will be to expand and enhance the functionality of the processes within the Dynamics 365 ERP system and your creativity will ensure great user experiences for the customers of the system.
You will join an experienced and supportive R&D team who work openly and collaboratively. The office is based in Galway city, however, there is the opportunity to work remotely with periodic visits to the offices as the need arises
* Be the knowledge expert for the team on Dynamics 365 and act as the system administrator.
* Develop software that interfaces with Dynamics 365
* Create solutions to automate various financial processes that allow for efficient month-end reporting
* Design solutions to integrate the financial systems and processes with organisational supply chain systems
* Help and guide other business partners to utilise the full functionality of the platform,
* Maintain Dynamics 365 system access and IT controls around the ERP and administer Dynamics 365 upgrades as they arise
* Actively participate in the agile methodologies for software that the company has adopted which includes regular scrum meetings
WHAT WE LOVE TO SEE:
* Given the development aspect to this role, you'll need 3+ years of programming experience with a compiled language like Java, C#, C++
* We need an expert in Dynamics 365 so you should have 3+ years' development experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
* A background in developing software for financial systems
* Knowledge of ERP systems architecture
* Experience with data exchange platforms such as EDI, SFTP
* X++ programming would be a distinct advantage.
The company is recruiting actively and the selection process is efficient and virtual in the current environment. There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer to the right candidate with a best in class virtual onboarding experience to ensure you are set up for success right from the beginning. Apply now for a prompt response