Services Delivery Manager required to join an expanding IT managed service provider based in Dublin 7. This is an exciting opportunity reporting directly to the MD and overseeing a team of 10 Engineers split across helpdesk, cloud, and infrastructure.
The day to day is approx. 30% technical and 70% management / service delivery work
· Lead a team of 10 engineers (helpdesk, cloud and infrastructure)
· Managing the Team queues and utilisation at a high level
· Management Reporting
· Mentoring engineers on projects and best practise
· Liaising with clients over issues, potential solutions and account management.
· Liaising with senior management at weekly meeting
· Hands on technically when required. Typically, from a mentoring perspective at the start of a project or for guidance on a site down situation.
· 5+ years experience in MSP / managed IT services organization
· 2+ years in a leadership function
· Excellent Client services mentality with a “can do” attitude
· With strong experience in Server and networking environments.
· MS server and cloud infrastructure
· LAN WAN Firewall, Mainly working with HP switches , SonicWALL Firewall , Ubiquiti Wireless.
· Relevant Certifications MCP, MCSA, MCSE etc
· C60K base salary
· Company vehicle
· Annual performance-related bonus
· Health insurance
· Discounted gym membership
· Flexi working arrangements