Site Reliability Engineer
The company I am working with are a leading provider in the telecommunications industry. Exceptional company with over 30 years’ experience providing exceptional, innovative, and unique solutions in this industry.
South Dublin based (with an initial fully remote role due to Co-vid 19), they are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for all parts of the development of software applications with automation also. Part of the DevOps team working alongside three other Site Reliability Engineers
Apply for the Site Reliability Engineer role above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
Required Skills and Experience for the Site Reliability Engineer role:
• A passion for learning, continuous development and making things better
• Background in automation
• Experience and interest in integration pipeline technologies.
• CentOS real-time production systems
• Azure DevOps experience
• Terraform/Ansible Infrastructure as Code automation solutions
• VMWare ESX
• Windows real-time production systems
• Servers, Switches, SANs experience
• Firewall technologies (Cisco, Checkpoint)
• ELK logging stack
• C# development
#SiteReliabilityEngineer #Azure #DevOps #VMWare #C#If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)