My client who is global insurance company are seeking a talented C# developer to join their expanding team. You will work closely with the business to specify the business requirements and solutions using the Microsoft .Net framework.
* Ensuring high quality of software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, and completion of design sessions and code reviews.
* Development of new features as described using the tools and technologies as required
* Maintenance of existing platform and functionality
* Following existing standards, patterns and practices used for development
What you will need:
* A degree in computer science or relevant field
* 3-5 years experience using .Net and C#
* Experience with Microsoft SQL server
* Previous web development using ASP.Net MVC
* Knowledge of programming concepts, procedures and practices
* Excellent communication and written skills
* A very good problem solver with a can do attitude.
Does this sound interesting to you? Please press apply or contact Megan Ainsworth at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.