We are currently recruiting of Senior Business Analyst for a software company noted for delivering landmark software solutions for clients both nationally and internationally.
This position will be a key role within the BA Team working closely with the BA Manager, members of the BA Team, Lead Architect and Sales staff, to consult with potential customers in order to ascertain their business requirements for bespoke software solutions. It will also require working in a highly collaborative manner with our customers, Agile Project Managers, Technical Team Lead/Solutions Architects, Software Engineers and QA engineers. As Senior BA, you will be responsible for working directly with our customers to define and document their requirements for bespoke software solutions on a variety of technology platforms including Web Applications, Cloud (primarily Microsoft Azure), Mobile, IoT & Augmented Reality. The documentation produced must be easily and clearly understood by both Clients and the delivery team.
The role offers the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to interact with many and varied projects and to advance their career within a successful and expanding bespoke software development organisation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst working primarily in the software development industry.
- The role has a strong customer-facing element, so the candidate must be confident and comfortable in dealing with personnel at all levels and possess well-developed communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the Agile development methodology and its impact on how project requirements are managed.
- Experience creating software functional specifications and business process flows.
- Experience creating and managing product backlogs in an agile development environment.
- Proven ability to read, analyse, and interpret complex documents and to respond effectively to the most sensitive enquiries or complaints from customers.
- Strong understanding of INVEST principles and how they apply to well-formed user stories.
- Good understanding of high-level software architectural concepts such as data-models, process flows and context diagrams, etc.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).
To discuss this position in further detail, please contact Matthew Duane Rice