My client is looking to hire a seasoned and strong Technical Architect or Solution Architect who will be working within the architecture team and who will working on technical projects, front-edge technology research and innovative activities (proof of concepts).
This person will be leading technical discussions and will provide innovation to the product whilst collaborating with the product teams, with the business teams and/or with development scrum teams.
• 5+ years of direct business interaction in designing technical solutions.
• 3+ years practical experience in Technical architecture or Solution architecture.
• Experience giving technical direction to both onsite and offshore team members.
• Experience working in small to medium sized software development companies.
• Ability to lead, create and work within cross-functional team environments.
• Experience in healthcare domain is a big plus
Our full stack currently leverages Grails, Spring Boot, Micronaut, Vue.js, Objective-C & Swift, Jenkins, Apache Solr, Apache Thrift, MySQL, Postgres, Mongo DB, REST microservices architecture and ActiveMQ.
The right candidate must be an excellent team player and good people coach